The website www.athlosoliveoil.gr is the property of Eleni Papoutsaki, based in Greece, with address Kato Archanes Heraklion Crete, PC 70100, and is legally represented Tax Identification Number: 076671395 and is its online olive oil trade store (wholesale and retail trade) remotely, via the internet.
This company in the capacity of the Data Processing Manager is committed to the protection of your personal data and their secure processing, maintaining a Personal Data file, with the aim of providing you with the most complete service through the services offered in the Online Store.
1. INFORMATION WE REQUEST FROM YOU
Each user / consumer / visitor can browse the Online Store without giving any personal information. We will need personal data (Name, address, phone, your e-mail and a password) only when you order products or fill out the contact form.
In case you want a purchase invoice, contact the phone: +30 6945706414 (Eleni) and give the name of the company, VAT number, Tax Office and address of its headquarters. In short, we request only as much information as we absolutely need, ie what is needed for the consistent delivery of the products you ordered, the secure payment of your order and / or your orders, but also the promotion of products and / or services of our company directly to you for a personalized service based on your needs and preferences.
You can also change your preferences whenever you decide
In addition, during each visit to our website, for reasons of better service, statistical and / or technical reasons, data such as the browser used, the IP address of the user / consumer / visitor or information about the products saw.
For more information about cookies use the Cookies Policy link.
2. PURPOSE OF MANAGEMENT AND PROCESSING OF DATA AND INFORMATION THAT YOU HAVE TRUSTED US.
We use the data you have entrusted to us to offer you a strong shopping experience, in the following ways:
• To become a member of athlosoliveoil.gr (As a member you have access to your old and current orders).
• To deliver to your place orders that you have procured electronically from athlosoliveoil.gr
• To be able to confirm your orders.
• To be able to answer your possible questions and research.
• To send you special offers and / or updates
In no case do we distribute your personal information to third parties, without falling under the requirements of the law, as described in detail below. Under no circumstances do we sell or rent your personal data to third parties. This information is used exclusively by this Website with the sole purpose of continuously improving your service. If in the future we see that sharing some of your information with a third party can significantly benefit your purchases, it will be done only with your approval.
3. YOUR RIGHTS AND PREFERENCES
As you may be aware, the new General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR gives citizens certain rights in relation to their personal data. In order to fully comply with the provisions of this law, we have implemented additional transparency features to help users exercise these rights. Based on availability and restrictions imposed by applicable law, the rights granted to citizens are as follows:
• Right of access – you have the right to be informed and to request access to your personal data, which we process
• Right of correction – you have the right to request that we modify or update your personal information if it is inaccurate or incomplete
• Right to delete – you have the right to ask us to delete your personal data
• Restriction right – you have the right to request a temporary or permanent cessation of the processing of all or some of your personal data
• Right of objection – you have the right to object at any time to our processing of your personal data, based on reasons related to your personal situation
• Data portability right – you have the right to request a copy of your personal data in electronic form and to transfer this personal data to a third party service and
• Right not to be involved in automated decision-making – you have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on an automated decision-making process, such as profiling, if the decision would have legal implications for you or other equally important implications.
You also have the ability through our website to control the use of your personal data, in the following way: By going to the “Customer Account” you can access any information you have entrusted to us (access right), you can make changes to your data or even to request their deletion and generally to object at any time to the processing of the data concerning you.
An automated copy of the User’s Personal Data held by the company can be obtained after contacting the company. Data that must be stored due to legal, institutional or contractual obligations to maintain commercial documents will remain in a secure environment for as long as required by law. Finally, personal security is the password you give when you become a member of athlosoliveoil.gr.
In order to present any of your personal information, the user’s email and password must first be given. For this reason, these items must be well guarded so as not to fall into the hands of third parties.
4. LEGAL BASIS OF TREATMENT
We undertake that the processing of your personal data is lawful and lawful because we rely on a legal basis (Article 6 GDPR), such as when you access our Website, we need your personal data to perform the contract between us, in terms of remote purchase of our products (contact details). We also rely on other legal grounds, such as serving our legal interests as a business (our economic growth and progress) or complying with a legal obligation (tax documents) as well as your free consent upon prior notice.
5. DATA MAINTENANCE AND DELETE
We retain your personal data only for as long as necessary to provide you with our services, as well as for lawful, fiscal and substantial business purposes, such as maintaining the performance of our service, improving our services, making business decisions based on data about new operations, complying with our legal obligations and resolving disputes. If you request, we will delete your personal data so that it is no longer possible for them to identify you, unless our law permits otherwise or requires us to retain certain personal data, including the following:
• If there is a problem with your account, a claim or dispute that has not been resolved, we will retain the necessary personal information until the issue is resolved and the damage is prevented.
• If we have to retain your personal data for legal, fiscal, auditing and accounting purposes, we will retain the necessary personal data for the period required by applicable law, and / or
• Where necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as preventing fraud or maintaining the security of our users.
6. MINOR DATA
We do not address minors nor do we knowingly collect and maintain data on children under 18 years of age. See Terms and Conditions of Use for more information.
7. SENDING NEWSLETTERS
8. TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL DATA.
Visitor data may be passed on to affiliate promotional service providers or others relevant to the business enterprise. The partner companies have been carefully selected and committed to this company with a contract related to the protection of personal data, are located within the European Economic Area, are subject to relevant EU legislation and provide the highest possible level of security. The visitor reserves the right to object or delete from such actions at any time. The data can also be transmitted to the official authorities, if there is a legal obligation or court order. The same applies if the present company has the right to do so, for the prosecution of criminal offenses or for the protection and enforcement of its rights and requirements. Data is also transmitted to third parties for the proper execution of the contracts in the following cases:
• For the delivery of goods to transport companies and postal service companies, as defined by the placement of the order.
• For the payment of the goods to the banking institution, as determined when placing the order. During the payment process, payment information during this transaction, such as credit card numbers, etc., is not recorded or stored.
This Website may contain links to other websites. The present company as well as its online store does not have the ability to control these sites and in no case it is responsible for their respective content and also anything that the above websites can provide.
Address: KATO ARCHANES, HERAKLION, CRETE, 70100
Contact phone: +30 6945706414
E-mail: [email protected]